- A celebration of the river Sakonnet over on Proper Course which turns out to be a good place to sail Lasers
- Mean while on O Dock its the turn of the river American, together with the gold rush and blue jeans
- As a special guest, Bonnie on Frogma is celebrating National Estuary Day by opening up her blog to the ferret Paprika, who I'm hoping to hearing more from
- On My 2 Fish there's a nice post about drifting down the Platte River on an inflatable with three young children
- On DoryMan there's a description of what sounds like in parts at least a wonderfully unspoilt river, the Yaquina that winds its way to the Pacific in Oregan
- Finally there's my post about the little Nailbourne.
Thanks everyone who blogged: the rivers of the world deserve to be recognised and I've really enjoyed reading every post.
- Pat's written about a river with a historic, evocative name, the Rio Grande, with stories about searching for rum, romance with a lass from upriver, and sailing or rafting on its waters
- Greg and Chris have been up the Wenatchee for the Oktoberfest (er, heh guys, don't want to be anal or anything but isn't still September?) which sounds like a lot of fun
Any more out there?