what about videos, you might (possibly) be asking? When are we going to see S/V Delos style YouTube clips? And why not start by recording this, the historic maritime heart of London?
Fortunately there is already a video that captures JP's visit if you are prepared to make a few, very minor, mental editorials as you watch it, starting with the gender and age of those involved plus the additional points listed below.
- There was no skipping, dancing, prancing, posing, jumping or spinning around
- There was a lot less hair, which was not curly but had the odd touch of grey
- There were no sun glasses or bikes
- There were no ice cream vans
- There were no friends present
- There was definitely no singing
- There was no jewellery, bracelets, crop tops [Ed: is that right???], skirts, floral outfits, painted nails etc. etc.
- There was a lot less leg on display (none actually)
- There was no retro cine camera or hoops
- There was no "alternative" approaches to purchasing flowers
- There were no flowers given away as there were no flowers
- There were no fans, selfies, laughing or waving
- There were no lottery tickets or money taped to parking meters
- There were no records, hats, balloons, rescue shelter visits, kittens or cat food
- There were no dogs
- There were no piggy-backs what-so-ever
- There were no free high-fives or cute post-it notes
- There was no ice cream
- There was no chocolate sauce or signs
- There was absolutely no hand stands
- There were no cycle rickshaws
- The sun wasn't actually setting