Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Seven is a magic number

G'day all! Buff Staysail here! Buff by name and Buff by nature!

Well Sassi and I decided to throw ol' JP a party to celebrate his blog's 7th birthday but he's no fun at all going on about how's its not right given the mess Sandy's made and anyhow he's got to work.

What a party pooper!! But Sassi and I decided to have one anyhow-

Hi guys, Sassi here! To be honest its a bit of a washout with just Buff and his beer cans (what no cocktails?) so I'm off!! Luv yah!!

-....oh, well it looks like its just me then. I had this whole speech about sailing more and working less but it can wait.

I'll just have to put my feet up and watch a moovie!

This is Buff Staysail, the one man party, over and out!

10 comments:

my2fish said...

holy smokes, 7 years?! congrats, JP, that is an awesome accomplishment.

Tillerman said...

Holy Toledo. 7 years! That's like 102 in bloggie years.

my2fish said...

Tillerman, what is the ratio of bloggie to doggie years, then?

Tillerman said...

2.08163

Noodle said...

Woots

JP said...

Yup, 7 years since the first post, doesn't time fly.

Of course on the internet no one knows you're a dog so doggie years could be the right metric.

bonnie said...

Congratulations! Definitely have a bloggiversary party!

Bursledon Blogger said...

bet google forgot to send you an anniversary email!!

Congratulations anyway from us new kids on the block

O Docker said...

Late to the party, JP.

Hope there's still some rum punch.

I stop by here whenever I need a blog with some punch. Cheers!

JP said...

Thanks, rum punches all round!