On the recent Greenway walk (very boring) there was a sign that it was part of the wider Jubilee Greenway. When I got home I checked it out and worked out which bits I'd walked.
On the map above the bits I'd done are marked in red and the bit in orange was the only segment not completed. So you can guess what I did next.
In total there were the following sections:
- Waterloo to Little Venice (new bit, next post)
- Little Venice to Kings Cross and Islington
- Islington to Hackney
- Limehouse Loop
- Thames path (Erith to) Woolwich to Greenwich
- Thames path Greenwich to Tower Bridge (in reverse)
- Tower Bridge to Waterloo / Westminster (so many times, including this ultimate walk)
It's mostly either through parks or along canals or rivers, so definitely worth adding the Jubilee Greenway to your list of London walks.