Saturday, January 16, 2016

Buff livens up party night at the London Boat Show

G'day all! Buff Staysail here! Buff by name and Buff by nature!

Thursday night was party night at the London Boat Show and there was free champagne flowing all over the Excel (oops, my bad)!!!

My eye was of course caught by the Sunseeker stand (above) and it was around then that I lost touch with JP as he was heading to the Yachts and Yachting Award thingy (yawn - there was a list and Buff wasn't on it) while I thought it would be better to check out the Riva Aquariva stand where there was even more champagne and a fashion show of beachwear from Nichole De Carle (holy cow JP, you so missed a treat there - see below!!!).

My head is a bit worse for wear today but I remember something about Volvo legend Knut Frostad and JP bumping into each other but maybe I got the wrong end of that stick.

This is your's truly, Boat Show Party Buff, over and out.

NDCM-boatshow-WEB-hd from Nichole de Carle on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Bursledon Blogger said...

Nice vid Buff, great to see you encouraging girls to get into sailing

Tillerman said...

Never mind all that nonsense Buff.

What about the RS Sailing stand?

Did they have free champagne? Did they have girls in bikinis? How many RS Aeros did you buy?

The Bursledon Blogger has 9 boats and we have to keep up with him.

JP said...

It's funny you should mentioned the RS sailing stand but...

Tillerman said...

I hope you mentioned that you were buying some RS Aeros because of what you read on my blog?

JP said...

From what Buff read on your blog he went and bought (then drank) a bottle of rum.

Tillerman said...

Poor Buff!

JP said...

Buff is indeed now feeling rather sorry for himself. For some reason I'm not quite as sympathetic as he'd like