Sam is now 6th (hurrah!) and is celebrating the New Year (above) and making a few resolutions.
However there seems to be something wrong with her satellite phone as there have been a few changes from what must be the correct list:
- Sail around the world
- Take a photo of Cape Horn
- Eat the Nutella out of the pot with my fingers
- Do not fall asleep with the motor on charging the batteries
- Sponge the bilges every day
- Brush hair more than once a week
- Eat more chocolate
- Eat better chocolate
- Catch up some miles on the leaders
- Be nice to Chuck, the autopilot
- Take no risks
Can you spot what the changes the Iridium phone has introduced?