We didn't like them.
Some of the problems we had included:
- the zips for the pockets that contained the actual lifejacket kept coming undone
- it kept getting a twist so the front buckles wouldn't line up
- getting that plastic tab into the buckle was a right pain for cold fingers
- the thigh straps kept getting entangled with things
- the line cutter kept popping out and getting in the way
Ok it actually felt relatively comfortable when on and lots of feature that would be useful like that spray hood etc, but we didn't warm to them.